New Years Resolutions

Hi there Blogging friends! I wanted to just say Happy New Year to all of you out there in blog land.
So far ours has been uneventful... but then it's only day 2. I am hoping to make some life changing
goals this year. Have you all made any resolutions? Last year I had two goals. One was to read my
Bible daily plan for a year. Accomplished! The other goal was to enter some of my projects in the
Jackson County fair. I did! Accomplished.
 I feel that when I write down and verbalize my goals they are easier to achieve. So this year I am going to have three new goals to work on.
They are:
1. To eat healthier and possibly lose a bit of weight.
2. LEARN to knit socks.
3. Learn how to make our farm more productive.
I plan on holding on to the Daily Bible reading plan from 2010.
I would invite you to post your resolutions.  We can all encourage each other to achieve our goals together.
I wish you all the very best for the upcoming New Year. Hugs.....from Pine Ridge

Comments

  1. I've told you time and time again.....we are truly connected spirits Dawnie Pooh. I learning to knit socks. Honest! It's the truth Ruth! Knitting, knitting, knitting..it all looks good until I get to the heel. Can't for the life of me figure it out. I watch video's. read patterns, books. Still haven't found the secret to turning the heal. Before I came to your blog this morning I was on line looking at Bible Reading Plans for Chuck and Me to do this year. I kid you not! So there are two goals. The third goal....In depth study of specific scriptures. Starting with Romans 16:17 What does it mean? Who is Paul talking about when he says stay away from them? What are the divisions and hindrances they are causing? Is he talking about believers or non believers. I'll pray for you. Please pray for me. It's all good! SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dawn!
    I hope to be more intentional this year -- and I mean that in a good way. To live fuller & more thoughtfully.
    Love your pictures above!!
    Kari

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUZIE, WE ARE TRUELY KINDRED SPIRITS. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. I WILL KEEP YOU CLOSE IN PRAYER. XOXOXO. DAWN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kari, I wish you a year full of peace and joy. Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookbook giveaway!