Saturday June 20th, 2009
















Well Summer has finally arrived in Wisconsin.. Hot, humid, weather is here... My veggie gardens and my flower beds are all growing rapidly. The baby Llama is also growing and enjoying the summer. Today was a day of beauty. I took many photos and am excited to share them on my blog. I hope you all get some enjoyment out of them.





For those of you who don't know I am taking a photography class on Weds. at the local college. I am hoping it will improve my photos. This is something I have wanted to do for years but never have had the time nor energy to pursue it. Well this is the year I am doing it...





Enjoy the photos..

Comments

  1. Hey Dawn! Love the photos. You don't need a class - you already do such a great job!! :)
    Oh and thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog.
    Hope to see you again soon!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cookbook giveaway!