brrrrrr my furnace is out!

Howdy all,
I came home today and it was sooooo cold in our home. I realized our furnace has gone out. I tried to get it going but to no avail. I called the repair man and he can not come out until 10am tomorrow..yikes... I have some electric space heaters we can use. And on our porch we have a nice wall heater. So that is where I am holed up tonight.... snug as bugs in a rug. My two dogs, My husband and our foster Daughter are all on our laptops with dogs by our sides toasty... We all take turns going out to the kitchen to get snacks and the such.... It couldn't happen at the worst possible time. We had -18 yesterday and -13 this am. Tomorrow it is supposed to warm up to 10.. yippie! heat way... I think I'd be warmer in my chicken coop... Soon I suppose I will have to make the trek up to our frigid bedroom.. Thank you God for a warm down comforter! and a husband who throws off alot of body heat! I always new he'd come in handy for something! ha! Wishing you all a very Warm and safe New year! love, hugs, and prayers to all....... Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookbook giveaway!