Farmers Market Flowers

Good evening everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.
We enjoyed ours. We went to my great niece's 1st birthday party last night
and today we had a family reunion in the Blair Park. It was a jam packed
weekend and we enjoyed every minute of it. We were also able to go
to the Black River Falls farmers market. That is where I bought these
lovely flowers. They were only $5.oo.... a bargain. And all my favorite colors
as well. They went well on my dining room table.
I also purchased some garden tomatoes that had been started early. Ours
are still very green. Also some peppers and garlic. And I came home and whipped
up some fresh salsa. It was a treat to have homemade salsa so early with homegrown
produce. I also bought some blackberry jam, blackberries, blueberries, and radishes.
It is a lovely farmers market if anyone in the area and has a chance to go to it. It is Sat. mornings and Tuesday afternoons at Scholze's Hardware in Black River falls.
Well I hope everyone has a great week... Hugs, Dawn
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cookbook giveaway!